lunes, 21 de julio de 2008

Roulette-SOAD




Letra del tema :

I have a problem that I cannot explain,
I have no reason why it should have been so plain,
Have no questions but I sure have excuse,
I lack the reason why I should be so confused,

I know, how I feel when I'm around you,
I don't know, how I feel when I'm around you,
Around you,

Left a message but it ain't a bit of use,
I some pictures, the wild might be the deuce,
Today you called, you saw me, you explained,
Playing the show and running down the plane,

I know, how I feel when I'm around you,
I don't know, how I feel when I'm around you,
I know, how I feel when I'm around you,
I don't know, how I feel when I'm around you,
Around you, Around you, Around you...


:(

2 comentarios:

Eydie Harlow dijo...

Muchas nos sentimos así, confundidas,

ELLOS nos confunden!!!!

Meamoami dijo...

Ailuuuu!! diosaa mles de años qe no se nada de vos mi amor.. pasaba a saludarte!
espero qe estes genial. Sabes qe te adoo. Miles de besos diosa.
Exitosss Male.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com